Are you interested in making Earth Day Play dough? These Earth play dough models turned out so cute. The colors were excellent, the texture was perfect, and they played with them all day. Every day can be Earth Day with this cool dough. Add this Earth idea to any Solar System themed learning unit or for fun on April 22nd for Earth Day.
For The Best Kids Activities
Epic Earth Day Play Dough for Kids
I hope you have the chance to make Earth Play Dough.
Homemade Cooked Play Dough Recipe:
- 1 cups flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp cream of Tartar
- 2 Tbsp oil (any cooking oil)
- Wilton Gel coloring blue and green
- Add everything to a cooking pot and mix over low heat.
- When it has formed a ball remove from heat.
- Add green Wilton gel(icing colors) into one batch and blue Wilton gel into the other.
- The easy way is to make two separate batches of this recipe
You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!