Are you looking for cute red velvet cupcake ideas that are easy to make and taste delicious? Awesome! You came to the right place. These Cupcakes will have all of the kids licking their lips and rubbing their tummies. They are perfect for a fun Valentine’s Day dessert too.
Easy to make Red Velvet Cupcake ideas… Enjoy!
Red Velvet Cupcake Ideas Perfect for Valentine’s Day
I’m not going to tell you that these cupcakes are in fact healthy. No sorry… BUT they are delicious, they are cute, and they are EASY to make. In fact you can even get your kids helping with these cute red velvet cupcakes.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day. Take them to a school party, co-op, or have fun eating them at home with your kids.
Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 can Vanilla Frosting
- 1 Can Hot Pink Frosting
- Cupcakes liners
- Small heart cookie cutter
- Heart confetti sprinkles
- Pink Sprinkles and any other sprinkles you desire
- Bake cake mix according to the directions on the package. Let cupcakes cool.
- Next, slice off the top of the cupcake. Lay the top on a flat surface and cut out a heart using your cookie cutter. Save the heart piece for later.
- Spread frosting over the cupcake, add sprinkles, then put the top back on. You can add sprinkles to the top piece as well. Another way is to frost the cupcake, add sprinkles, then add the heart shape piece that was leftover when cutting out the heart. Be Creative and have fun!
- They are now ready to enjoy or store in an airtight container.