I went all out this week with the Dr. Suess theme! I can’t help it, we are big fans of
Feelings and Emotions Activities for Preschoolers
Dr. Seuss Printables Preschool Emotions Lorax Activities
We plan on adding this to a Dr. Seuss Theme to celebrate Dr. Seuss Birthday. You can download and print these preschool emotions printables activity below. Enjoy!
Emotions and Feelings Books for Kids
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
- These Dr. Seuss feelings and emotions activities are so much fun to use. You and your children can use these as a hands-on activity or an emotions game.
- You can also print out several mats and have your child glue the faces and words on to their Lorax.
- Reading books and talking to your children about their feelings and emotions is also a great way to share ideas with your children about how to handle a variety of different situations.
- If you print out 2 copies of each play memory with the faces or if you have an older child you can match the correct word with the face like playing memory.
- There are so many fun ways to teach about feelings and emotions. Have fun and enjoy your free printable emotion cards.
Preschool Emotions Printables – Feelings Cards
Support toddlers and preschoolers in developing self-awareness and social awareness with these emotions and feelings printables focused on early social skills. They are perfect for home, teachers, specialist, parents, and caregivers.
Preschool Emotions Printables
Simply print this activity out and laminate it (or use a page protector) and you have a fun, hands-on emotional awareness activity.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!