This quick and easy Easter Veggie Pizza is super cute and delicious. In fact, the kids love it just as much as adults. That’s right, make any fun food, and these kids will eat it up. Well not my eight-year-old, the sight of broccoli has him running the other way… But 95% of kids will eat this up with a smile.
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
Easter Veggie Pizza for Kids and Adults
With all the sweets you’ll be eating around Easter you have to have something healthy that tastes delicious. This delicious Easter Veggie Pizza is the perfect snack idea.
For the non broccoli eating kids, take the broccoli off and add a little extra cheese. Delicious! I hope your family enjoys this Carrot Veggie Pizza Recipe.
Carrot Veggie Pizza Recipe
Easter Veggie Pizza
Let’s get started…
On a baking sheet, press the crescent roll dough out and make sure the seams are pinched tight then bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and let it cool. While it is cooling get the “sauce” ready.
In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning together. Spread the mixture over the cooled crescent rolls.
Take a knife and lightly make lines in the cream cheese in the shape of 14 triangles all over the pan.
Now just make your carrots (veggie pizza) by sprinkling the broccoli along the top of edge of each triangle and sprinkle cheese and shredded carrots on the rest of each triangle
Cut out your triangles and serve.
Best Veggie Pizza Recipe for Easter
- 2—Tubes Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. pkg. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 oz. pkg. Shredded Carrots
- Broccoli Florets, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. On a baking sheet, press the crescent roll dough out and make sure seams are pinched tight and bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning and spread over cooled crescent rolls.
5. Take a knife and lightly make lines in the cream cheese in the shape of 14 triangles all over the pan.
6. Now just make your carrots by sprinkling the broccoli along the top of edge of each triangle and sprinkle cheese and carrots on the rest of each triangle
7. Cut out your triangles and serve.
Cook Books for Family Cooking
What do you think? Are you ready to make your own Easter Veggie Pizza? I can’t wait to hear from you, feel free to leave a comment below.
Carrot Veggie Pizza
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!