Spring is the perfect time to get outside as a family. We have been bundled up all winter and now is the time to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather. Take time as a family to enjoy life and enjoy each other. Today I am sharing 10 fun filled family activities to do this spring. Have Fun!
Fun Family Activities
1. Go for a picnic. Whether it is in your backyard or at the playground. Take a big blanket, lunch, and all of the kids for a relaxing picnic lunch.
2. Make a Homemade Bird Feeder. This can be a fun activity for the whole family.
4. Research your state and find a landmark you haven’t taken the kids to see. Make a day of it.
5. Camp Out!! That’s right mom, I said it 😉 Get a tent and pitch it in the backyard, roast Smores, look at the stars, and enjoy! You might end up back in the house to sleep, but that all depends on your kids.
6. My boys love to go fishing. In fact in the spring we go a couple of times a week. So if you haven’t taken your kids fishing, give it a try.
8. Do you have a farm nearby? Go see the animals, if it’s a petting farm even better.
9. Head to the beach, or park and fly a kite. Spring is perfect for kite flying!
10. Head to the pond for hours of fun, there is so much that can be explored there. A Day at the Pond plus a fun pond scavenger hunt for the family. (Free Printable below). We love scavenger hunts!
Are you following Natural Beach Living on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter? It’s the best thing to do to get up to date activities, educational studies, parenting tips, homemade scentsational sensory play, learn about all of our favorite things, plus so much more.