This January Random Acts of Kindness Calendar is a perfect way to start the new year. January is a hard time for those in need. It’s cold in a lot of areas and a time when warm coats, blankets, and scarves are needed. We feel like it’s a great month to focus on those in need and everyone having a great beginning to their new year. These acts of kindness ideas are full of fun ideas inspired by the winter season. Find the best ways to spread kindness around your neighborhood with a monthly Kindness calendar.
Acts of Kindness
January Random Acts of Kindness
Here are fantastic December Kindness examples, filled with daily Random Acts of Kindness Ideas to enjoy by yourself or with your family. Have fun!
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
1. Improve a skill for the new year
2. Help a friend
3. Donate gloves/scarves
4. Use blankets instead of the heat
6. Write thank you notes for Christmas presents
7. Give a care package
8. Let someone go ahead of you
9. Buy a drink for a homeless person
10. Shovel someone’s driveaway
11. Say “good morning”
12. Leave a happy note
13. Do a sibling’s chores
14. Make someone coffee/tea
15. Help an elderly person
16. Buy coffee for someone
17. Cheer up someone
18. Help someone with groceries
19. Read a book about kindness
20. Take cookies to librarians
21. Leave money on a vending machine
23. Bake someone a pie
24. Celebrate Give a Compliment Day
25. Say thank you to someone
26. List what you’re thankful for
27. Dust off someone’s car in the morning
28. Walk a neighbor’s dog
29. Make someone laugh
30. Help someone in need
31. Draw someone a picture
Kindness Gift Ideas
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Random Acts of Kindness
Every day of the month features fun and a simple act of kindness idea you can do in January.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!