Making Theme Slimes are a great way to include fun sensory play into your week of learning activities. This Ladybug Clear Slime Recipe is stretchy, squishy and keeps the kids entertained for hours. If you’ve wanted to learn how to make clear slime with your kids, you’ll find several recipes here. Mix up a batch of this clear slime recipe with contact solution to add a little science into your day. Your children will love it!
Ladybug Clear Slime Recipe with Contact Solution
Ladybug Clear Slime Recipe without Borax
Make homemade slime with a few household ingredients. This is a great way to make slime with contact solution, it’s easy to create DIY Slime and it brings so much excitement to children of all ages.
How to Make Slime Recipe with Contact Solution
Let’s get started, In a bowl pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue, then pour in ½ cup of water.
Next, add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir it up. Making slime is great to include the children in because it’s science and it’s fun.
Make it Ladybug Clear Slime
Now add in your red coloring. For this DIY slime recipe, we used red soap colorings. You can use red food coloring, but soap coloring offers great colors, and they don’t color your hands like the food dye. That’s a win for us.
If you prefer clear slime, skip adding any red coloring and just add in red glitter and black pom poms.
Glitter is optional. If you and your kids love glitter now is the time to add it. Next, sprinkle in some black miniature pom poms.
Add 1 tbsp contact solution to your slime mixture. It will instantly begin to form but continue to mix the solution in the bowl for a few minutes.
Glitter Slime Recipe with Contact Solution
Take the slime out of the bowl and knead the slime in your hands until it is no longer sticky.
Continue to add the pom poms until you get a look that you are going for and finish with a few ladybugs for fun.
Perfect Clear Glue Slime Recipe with a Ladybug Theme
Ladybug Clear Slime Recipe
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Red coloring
- Red extra fine glitter
- Black mini pom poms
- Small ladybugs
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Pour in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Add in your coloring. You can use food coloring, but we love using soap colorings. They have great colors and don’t color your hands like the food dye
- Next, add in glitter (optional)
- Sprinkle in some miniature pom poms.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky
- Continue to add the pom poms until you get a look that you are going for
- Finish with a few ladybugs
Enjoy Your Slime!
Store your red glitter slime in an airtight container.
Pin This Ladybug Slime Recipe with Contact Solution for Later
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!