The Best Letter of the Week Crafts for Toddlers, Preschoolers, and Kindergarten
These Alphabet Crafts are a great idea for a letter of the week theme or letter recognition activities. Your preschool and kindergarten children will love learning their letters while making these fun letter crafts.
Letter of the Week Crafts is a perfect way to introduce each letter to your child.
- Teach Children the Alphabet
- Alphabet Crafts are a great idea for a letter of the week theme or letter recognition activities.
- Letter of the week crafts gives children a fun way to learn what sounds to associate with what letter
Designed to keep the prep work to a minimum
Letter Craft Example
Print Out Letter Printable and Craft Template
Trace your letter and craft pieces onto Construction Paper or Foam
Cut the pieces out
Your child can create their own letter craft each week or any day you want.
Teaching the alphabet sets the foundation for reading and writing.
- 80 pages
- 26 Uppercase Letter Crafts
- This Alphabet Craft pack includes a craft for each letter of the alphabet.
- A supply list for each craft
- A letter printable and template for each craft
- Step by step instructions for making your letter of the week crafts.
Create adorable Letters of the Alphabet Crafts with your children as part of their fun hands-on learning activities.
You and your children will love these letter crafts. Plus, you will be making memories creating the alphabet together.
This is a Printable Product you can download and print off as many copies as you’d like. Perfect for use in a classroom or Homeschool. Enjoy!