When I started thinking about fun Christmas activities and sensory play I knew we were going to make Putty. We’ve been enjoying it every month and are having fun incorporating it into different themes. Since we love this homemade peppermint playdough recipe, I decide to try out Peppermint Putty, and it turned out perfect.
Make Homemade Putty for Christmas
How to Make Peppermint Putty
Kids and adults enjoy playing with this Putty recipe. It stretches, pulls, molds, and helps you relax.
Make Peppermint Putty
You only need 4 ingredients for scented putty and your children and friends will be enjoying the awesome benefits of Homemade Thinking Putty.
Use it to increase hand strength
Improve fine motor skills
An Awesome Sensory Experience
HOMEMADE PUTTY RECIPE
1. Pour glue into bowl
2. Add cornstarch in with glue and Mix.
3. Add the Food Coloring and mix again.
4. Add peppermint scent or essential oil and mix
5. In a separate bowl, mix very hot water and 1/4 Tsp Borax until it is dissolved.
6. Add it to the glue mixture and stir again.
7. Get your hands in there and knead the putty until it’s no longer sticky
8. Pour out excess water, and you’re ready to use.
Perfect Therapy Putty or Stress Reliever
Pin How to Make Peppermint Putty to Save
This Peppermint Putty would also make a great gift idea. Make a few batches and separate it into jars with a red ribbon. You can add them to your kid’s stockings or your children can give these to friends for the holidays.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. 🙂 I have pulled them together for you right here!