This March Random Acts of Kindness Calendar is fantastic. You can use this calendar to promote random acts of kindness with your family or in the classroom. March is still cold and rainy in a lot of areas so think about donating coats, umbrellas, blankets, and extra socks as well as other things. These acts of kindness ideas are full of helpful ideas like visiting an animal shelter, leaving coins at a laundry mat, spend time reading a book to someone, make friendship bracelets and even writing a thank you note.
Find the best ways to spread kindness around your town with a monthly Kindness calendar.
Random Acts of Kindness
March Random Acts of Kindness Calendar
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
1. Bake muffins for classmates
2. Collect box tops
3. Make friendship bracelets
4. Read a book to someone
5. Help someone with groceries
6. Give someone a high five
8. Visit an animal shelter
9. Read a book about kindness
10. Give someone your snack
Small Acts of Kindness
11. Pick up trash on the street
12. Help someone
13. Tell someone you’re proud of them
14. Leave coins in a laundromat or parking meter
15. Wave to someone
16. Invite someone over for a sleepover
17. Support a local event
18. Thank a parent
19. Donate blankets to homeless shelters
20. Tell a joke
21. Write a thank you to the janitor
22. Don’t complain all day
23. Thank the mailman
24. Put together activity boxes for hospitals
25. Give a thoughtful gift
27. Tell someone what you like about them
28. Sponsor a child
29. Talk to someone new
30. Do a chore without being asked
31. Share a toy
Doing random acts of kindness with your kids is so much fun! Best of all, acts of kindness ideas encourage children to think of others. Random Acts of Kindness encourage kids to be world changers and better themselves and others.
Acts of Kindness Ideas for March
I hope you enjoy this March random acts of kindness calendar and start spreading kindness everywhere you go.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Here’s everything you need to do your own Random Acts of Kindness with your kids, plus over 200 AWESOME KINDNESS IDEAS!