Ocean Science Activities are a perfect way to spend time learning during the summer or for a fun ocean theme. On this page, you’ll find fantastic Under the Sea Activities for Kids. Including sea shell sorting activities, ocean zones, Science experiments and so much more.
Under the Sea Activities
Ocean Science Activities for Kids
You can use these printable activities for fun ideas and hands-on learning. Science activities are an excellent addition to any ocean theme, and this ocean unit study is full of beautiful under the sea pictures and activities.
There are so many exciting things to learn about the ocean.
- oceans cover 70 percent of the Earth’s surface
- contains 97 percent of the Earth’s water supply
- Oceans are amazing and full of life
- Oceans affect weather, temperature, provide food,
- approximately 75 percent of our oxygen is produced by marine plants.
Your children will enjoy learning about the ocean with these fun hands on activities.
Ocean Activities for Kids
What you’ll get:
- 21 pages of Under the Sea and Ocean Theme Activities
- What lies beneath the Ocean
- Ocean Zones coloring pages and sorting activity
- Sea Shell Sorting and Graphing
- Sea Life Graphing
- Ocean mini book
- Ocean Zones information cards
- Vocabulary pages
- Ocean Life Picture Cards
- Ocean Science experiments
Simple science activities help encourage your children to explore the world around them.
Ocean Zones for Kids
We live at the beach, so ocean activities and learning more about the ocean is pretty typical for my kids, but learning all about the sea is always exciting no matter where you live. From the sea creatures to the sand and seashells, everything about the ocean is a wonderful discovery.
Ocean Unit Study
Whether you live at the beach, are teaching an under the sea theme, or you want to explore the ocean with fun activities at home this Ocean pack is Perfect!