3-Answer 11 question the nominating blogger has created for you.
4- List 11 bloggers who you believe deserve to be nominated and recognized (my list is towards the bottom of the page)
5- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all of those bloggers know that you nominated them for The Sunshine Award. (You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you).
Random Facts about Me
1. I am a total girly girl
2. My favorite color is Pink, I love everything Pink….
3. Seeing my family happy makes my heart sing.
4. My son says I’m the cheapest person he know’s, but really I’m just frugal/careful with how we spend our money.
5. I love to read and could spend all day snuggled up with the kids reading great books.
6. Did you all know that IIIIIIII LOVE THE BEACH!!!!!! But the funny thing is, I’m scared to death of going in the water. That is right- This girl never goes in the ocean. I hit the pool to cool off.
7. Sometimes I think back to those days when I just had 1 child and my house was always immaculate, and know that I’ll choose hand prints on the wall and a full laundry basket any day 🙂
8. The older I get the more modest I’ve become and the more I turn to God for answers.
9. I would have 10 more kids, if I had 10 more years to have them (lol). I love having a large family.
10. I love open ended natural toys- they are so beautiful.
11. No matter how organized I am, I always have a pile of something around, a pile of books on the table, a pile of mail to go through, or a pile of papers to be laminated. O well, I don’t think that will ever change. hehe!
11 Questions Answered
1. What do you feel your biggest strength is? I have a lot of patients, which is great with a large family.
2. What is your favorite sport? Basketball
3. What is the best book you’ve ever read? hmmmmmm, sooo many to choose from… as Drew Barrymore said in the movie Ever After, I could no sooner choose a star in the heavens.
4. How many different countries have you traveled to? 3-4
5. What is your favorite school subject? Surprisingly, History and Geography are my fav’s now. I’m sure it helps that my boys love it too, so it is so easy to devour it.
6. If you could be any profession, what would you be? I can’t imagine being anybody but a mommy, but if I had to pick something I’d say I would own, run, and teach for my own school 🙂
7. What is your best childhood memory? another hard one… Taking trips in the fall with my family, my 1st barbie dream house (I loved that thing), Pool Parties, Scarecrow making with Laura, and Dance Team.
8. What 5 things would you take with you on a deserted island? My 5 kids of course, but if you are talking about material items- I’m going to go with a flint, a canteen, fishing gear, a toothbrush, and a razor. lol (Hey, I’ve seen Survivor)
9. What is your favorite month of the year? July because the weather is beautiful, hot and sunny. Perfect for the beach.
10. How long have you been blogging? 8 months, I’m a newbie.
11. What kind of car did you have as your first car? My first car was a seriously old grey Mustang (my parents thought it would be responsible of me to buy my own first car) it was terrible. Thankfully the bottom literally dropped out and my dad stepped in and bought me a Super cute Tracker (I loved that car).
My Questions 1. How long have you been blogging? 2. If you had an hour to do whatever you wanted what would it be? 3. Coffee or Tea? 4. If you could eat lunch with one person who would it be? 5. How would you describe your teaching style? 6. Do you have any pets, if so what do you have? 7. What is your favorite Disney movie? 8. What is your favorite book? 9. What is your favorite season, and why? 10. What is your favorite thing to eat? 11. If you were stranded on a deserted Island what five things would you bring? (I like this question)
Have fun everyone and Congratulations on being nominated for The Sunshine Award.
Don’t you love homemade play dough?! We do too. Here you will find amazing smelling playdough, edible play dough, frozen play dough, and of course completely natural play dough. This winter we are sharing something special. Handmade by kids Christmas cranberry…
Do you love books? Do you love reading books, learning about new books, and talking about books? We do! We absolutely love everything about books. That is why I think it is fun to share our picks for the best kids…
As a parent I’m sure you want your children to have happy childhood memories. I think we all want that for our children. So today I’m going to share the best way to keep family traditions going year after year. It’s…
There’s a few things about the fifth pregnancy that are different than the first pregnancy: Excitement for the unknown is replaced by excitement of the known. With my first pregnancy, I was excited to see what that new little face…
Game night can be one of the best ways to bring families together! Whether it’s a holiday or you’re just looking for some fun together time. These family games bring happiness and laughter every time. You will be making wonderful family memories playing these…