Teaching colors has never been more fun than with these Color Preschool Activities. Sometimes, the best learning activities are one that incorporates imagination, play, and fun!
When you stop and look around at all the different colors of the world, it’s easy to see just how simple it can be to learn about colors with all the objects around us.
Your preschooler or kindergartener will love these simple teaching color activities.
Teaching Colors Activities
Color Preschool Activities
When you let your preschooler explore, they’re more willing and eager to learn. And sometimes, that’s all the motivation that they need.
What is Color Theory
Three basic categories of color theory that are logical and useful are:
- The color wheel
- color harmony
- the context of how colors are used.
Color Theory for Kids
Understanding how colors work together
Color Activities for Preschool
Not only will they learn about colors with these activities, but they’ll also start to learn a bit about science as well.
Learn everything you need to know about how flowers drink water in this colorful color changing flowers science experiment!
Don’t forget to check out these other great posts about teaching colors to younger children.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Color Activities for Kindergarten
Click on the links below for more themed ideas.
- Water Bead Color Mixing For Preschoolers from happilyevermom.com
- Rainbow Sensory Bags from simpleplayideas.com
- Preschool Chalk Color Mixing from artsyfartsymama.com
- Preschool Science Experiment from powerfulmothering.com
- Easy Fall Leaf Science Experiment from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Heat Sensitive Color Changing Slime from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Magic Milk Science Experiment from laughingkidslearn.com
- Exploring Colors With Baking Soda And Vinegar from buggyandbuddy.com
- Color Mixing With Play Dough from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Color Mixing Water Activity For Kids from funwithmama.com
- Keep Cool While Learning from lifeovercs.com
- Rainbow Colors Science Experiment For Kids from funwithmama.com
- Lollipop Lab Color Mixing Science Experiment For Kids from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- No Mess Colour Theory Experiment from rainydaymum.co.uk
- A Baking Soda And Vinegar Experiment For Kids from happyhooligans.ca
- Easy And Fun Walking Rainbow Science Experiment from schoolingamonkey.com
- Chromatography Butterfly Craft from buggyandbuddy.com
- Rainbow Melting Ice Experiment from powerfulmothering.com
- Water Fountain Color Mixing Kid Activity from alittlepinchofperfect.com
Encourage your child to explore all the beauty and colors that can be found all around them each and every day.
Color Preschool Activities
Don’t miss out! Sit and enjoy exploring right along with them. These color activities are really, really cool!
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!