Elf on the Shelf Goodie Bag Ideas is just too cute to pass up this holiday season. In fact, they make really fun Elf Treat Bags to share with family and friends. So, If you’re looking for some fun ideas and free elf printables, check out these great Elf on the Shelf Gift Tags!
Everyone knows that once December 1st arrives, it’s all about finding the best Elf Ideas to keep the curious Elf on the Shelf busy for the next 24 days…but in our house, we like to think of a lot of other fun ideas to have the Elf on the Shelf be a helper as well.
Elf Treat Bags
Elf on the Shelf Goodie Bag Ideas
The great thing about making these goodie bags is that they’re really a lot of fun to do. All you need is to gather up some of your favorite treats and then print out the free printable labels to have them ready to go.
As you can see, some of the Elf on the Shelf Goodie Bag Tags that we used were:
- Elf Kisses – Hershey’s Kisses
- Elf Sprinkles – Dot candies
- Elf Mints – Peppermints
- Elf Snowballs – round chocolate candy – marshmallows work great too.
- Elf Poo – chocolate chips or Whoppers
See how simple it can be? Some other fun candy ideas could be gobstoppers, peeps, M&M’s and more!
Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
If you can imagine them to somehow be “something” else, then you can easily create an Elf on the Shelf tag with these Editable gift tags to showcase them!
These are all about having fun so let your imagination wander a bit on what kind of fun treats you can include in the bags.
Giving out these treat bags each morning from your Elf makes every child smile. Or hand them out at school functions or to your neighbors as a fun treat. It’s a silly and simple way to spread holiday cheer!
Who doesn’t love the Elf on the Shelf and all his silly shenanigans?!
Elf on the Shelf Gift Bag Tags
See how cute they are? You literally just have to print out the tags, add them to a ziplock bag, and fill with your favorite treats.
You can make as many or as few as you want!
And don’t forget to let the kids help with this one. It’s such a fun and simple Elf idea that they can literally complete this on their own from start to finish.
These printable gift tags are easy to set up.
- Start by downloading them, then print them out on cardstock.
- Cut out the Tags and fold (Easy)
- Place the treats inside a clear bag
- Staple or tape the gift tag on to the top of the bag.
- Hand these and enjoy the laughs.
Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Toddlers to Teens
- 15 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Tweens and Teens
- Elf on the Shelf Marshmallow Catapult with printable
- What is Elf on the Shelf About and Elf Ideas
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!