There are so many good ways to incorporate The Elf on the Shelf into your life. While some households have the elf on the shelf have naughty shenanigans overnight, you can use my ideas to help your Elf on the Shelf do some positive and funny things all the while teaching your children important lessons in life, friendship and family. These Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas will help you welcome the elf on the shelf this holiday season and keep the fun coming each day.
Elf on the Shelf Ideas Arrival
15+ Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
New Elf on the Shelf Ideas
1. The Elf on the Shelf can arrive at your home with a North Pole breakfast on his first day.
2. Use your Elf on the Shelf as an advent calendar, bringing a small gift each day to countdown to Christmas.
3. Have The Elf on the Shelf sleep using a cotton ball as a pillow because he was too tired to go to the North Pole that night.
4. Make construction paper clothes for your elf and dress him up differently each night.
5. Create a spa day for Elf on the Shelf using a small container and cotton balls to make it appear as if he’s bathing.
6. Prop The Elf on the Shelf up in front of a teeny book to pretend to read.
7. Have the Elf on the Shelf steal a bite of those Christmas cookies you all made, complete with the half-eaten cookie laying in front of him for the children to find.
8. Leave a note each day of some random act of kindness the children must do stay on Santa’s nice list.
9. Have The Elf on the Shelf take a ring off a mini construction paper garland countdown to Christmas craft.
10. Have the Elf on the Shelf draw funny faces on a few eggs or fruit that’s left out with a sharpie marker.
11. Allow The Elf on the Shelf to have a welcome “so and so” sign whenever a family member is planning to visit, complete with a small piece of candy to give to your guest.
12. Place The Elf on the Shelf on top of a ceiling fan to have the children be shocked at how that tiny elf got all the way up there.
Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Kids
Good Ways to Incorporate The Elf on the Shelf
There are many ways you can incorporate The Elf on the Shelf into your day to day life. The best part about this holiday tradition is that you can make it whatever you want to make of it. Whether you’re looking to teach lessons, have a giggle, or simply help your children learn how to behave a bit better, this is the perfect idea for your family.
You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!