This Fall Slime Recipe with Contact Solution is gorgeous. One of the best contact solution slime recipes you’ll ever make. Kids love playing with slime, and this super stretchy slime recipe is perfect to make in fall. Use this for a fun fall sensory play activity, add this slime to your fall bucket list, or to any themed learning week and your kids will love it.
Fall Contact Solution Slime
Fall Slime Recipe with Contact Solution
If you are looking for amazing homemade slime recipes to make with your kids you’ve come to the right place.
How to Make Slime with Contact Solution
What you will need to make your Fall Slime Recipe is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Slime Recipe Contact Solution
This contact solution slime recipe is easy to make. Start by mixing the Clear Elmer’s glue and water in a medium size bowl, until it’s combined.
Next, add the baking soda and mix well.
Add 1 Tablespoon of the saline solution and mix it quickly. It sets quick. You’ll want to take it out of the bowl and if it’s still sticking to your hands then add the rest of the saline solution and kneed it in your hands.
Don’t add too much saline or contact solution because it’ll lose its elasticity by the next day.
Now is the perfect time to add a couple drops of essential oil if you’d like to make this a scented slime. I’m thinking cinnamon or a fall blend would be amazing!
Fall Slime with Contact Solution
Fall Books for Kids
Jiggly Slime Recipe
Clear Slime Recipe for Fall
1. In a medium size bowl, mix the glue and water until combined.
2. Add 1-2 drops of the orange food coloring and any sequins you would like. Mix.
3. Add the baking soda and mix well.
4. Add 1 Tablespoon of the saline solution and mix. It’ll set up quickly so mix quick. Take out, and if it’s still sticking to your hands then add the rest of the saline solution and kneed in your hands. Don’t add too much saline because it’ll lose its elasticity by the next day.
5. Store in an airtight container.
Have Fun with your Fall Slime
Pin This Fall Jiggly Slime Recipe with Contact Solution to Save for Later
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!