If you are looking for a super simple slime that everyone will enjoy it’s this Clear Slime Recipe. You only need 2 ingredients to make this crystal clear slime, and it’s awesome! This liquid glass slime recipe takes less than 5 minutes to make and keeps the kids happy for a week. If you are looking for a fun craft idea, super cool science activity, or an epic sensory play, Make Clear Slime!
The Best Clear Slime Recipe
How to Make Easy Clear Slime Recipe – Best Homemade Clear Slime Recipe
The Slime Test for my boys is how stretchy it is, and this clear slime recipe stretches and stretches and stretches some more. It passed all of the boys Slime Science and Sensory tests.
Perfect Jiggly Slime
Skip the food color in slime and go with the natural clear for something different.
This clear slime makes a great activity for your preteens and teens. Make it together for a science project and see how much fun they have working with it.
This slime recipe is squishy, stretchy, it pops, molds, jiggles, and more. Kids and adults love to play with slime. You can even add scents to it to give it an extra sensory experience.
Clear Slime Recipe with No Air Bubbles
Slime is also great for younger children to work on their hand strengthening. Children enjoy grasping, pulling, and molding the slime. Working hand and finger muscles is important for child development and will improve their fine motor skills.
Slime is Perfect for Sensory Play
Clear Slime Recipe
1/2 cup Elmer’s Clear craft glue
1/2 teaspoon borax
1 1/2 cups hot water, divided
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine a 1/2 cup of glue with 1/2 cup of hot water and mix well.
2. Mix a 1/2 teaspoon of borax into your remaining 1 cup of hot water and stir, letting the borax dissolve
3. Now pour the borax water into your glue mixture and stir (ingredients should start coming together quickly to form slime).
4. Keep mixing with your hands for a few minutes to incorporate as much as the borax water mixture as possible.
5. Pour out the excess water, remove the slime from the bowl and knead the slime in your hands for a couple of minutes.
* If you want this slime to be the ultimate crystal clear slime recipe, let it sit for a day or two stored in an airtight container without playing with it. My kids would prefer not to wait 😉 Have fun!
Crystal Clear Slime is ready to play with – Slime Science
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
How to Make Jiggly Slime
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!