Are your kids into sensory play? Hopefully, you said yes, because today we are sharing the prettiest princess jiggly slime. It is so easy to make, and everyone always loves playing with homemade slime. So get ready to squish, squeeze, pull, and twist with this sparkly glitter slime recipe. I bet your kids are going to love it.
Perfect Princess Homemade Slime
Perfect Glitter Homemade Jiggly Slime
1 bottle of clear glue
1/2 cup of warm water
1/2 cup of Liquid Starch (We use STA-FLO)
Optional: Glitter, Food coloring, Watercolors, Essential oils
- Pour out a bottle of glue into mixing bowl.
- Add your Water to the glue
- Add any optional goodies (color/glitter) and mix
- Slowly add in Liquid Starch while stirring
- Knead with your hands, and it’s time to play
For this Princess Slime, we used purple glitter and didn’t add any extra color.
This Slime is Perfect for any Prince or Princess
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!