Over the past couple of months, we have shared a lot of Random Acts of Kindness ideas, and I plan on continuing that all year. In fact, I think it’s best when we can get the children involved and show them how easy it is to spread a little kindness. That is why I wanted to share this 30 days of random acts of kindness ideas for kids. Print it out, hang it on your fridge and see how excited your kids get from bringing joy to others.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
30 Days of Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Kids
1. Compliment someone
2. Recycle bottles
4. Visit a nursing home
5. Share toys with siblings
7. Tithe allowance
8. Help someone with yard work
9. Call a grandparent just to say hi
14. Let someone go ahead of you in line
16. Create care packages
17. Put change in a vending machine
18. Write letters to the military or veterans
19. Eat with someone new at lunch
21. Help clean up a mess
22. Tell your parents you love them
23. Clean your room without being asked
24. Donate food to a food drive
25. Write a letter to grandma
26. Give a hug
27. Sponsor a child
Click Here for Printable: 30 Days of Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Kids
What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone else’s life?
Can you think of other ways for kids to spread kindness to others? I’d love to hear your ideas leave a comment below so we can share them.
You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!