Your kids will love this easy Glitter Slime Recipe with contact solution, plus, it’s perfect for a Unicorn Birthday Party Theme. Homemade Slime is easy to make, and kids enjoy the squishy, slimy sensory play. DIY slime party favors are also great for a party or kids playdate. Are you ready to make Slime with Contact Solution for your kids? Unicorn Sensory Play and party favors for the win!
Contact Solution Slime
Slime Recipe with Contact Solution – Unicorn Glitter Slime with Free Printables
You can download your free printables instantly below. Enjoy!
affiliate links can be found on this page at no cost to you.
How to Make Slime with Contact Solution
Add your contact solution and mix everything together. Finally, when the mixture starts to form knead it in your hands until it all comes together. Work the slime in your hands until it’s not sticky anymore.
Glitter Slime Recipe with free printables
This Easy Slime Recipe is stretchy, squishy and keeps the kids entertained for hours.
Slime Recipe Contact Solution
6 ounces of Elmer’s glitter glue or clear glue
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1-2 teaspoons glitter
2-4 drops of food coloring, depending on the shade you desire
1 teaspoon contact solution
1-2 drops essential oil if desired.
1. Add glue to a small bowl or container.
2. Next, add your baking soda.
3. Add the optional extra glitter to the bowl. (optional)
4. Now add the food coloring (also optional)
5. Next, add the contact solution.
6. QUICKLY mix everything together.
7. Once the mixture starts to form, put in your hands. Work the slime in your hands until it’s not sticky.
8. You will know when the slime is done because it pulls like taffy and is smooth in texture.
9. Store slime in an airtight container
Enjoy your Jiggly Slime!
Pin Unicorn Slime Recipe with Contact Solution to Save for Later
For the unicorn printables, you can print them on a 2” round labels, print it on sticker paper or card stock and use a 2” round hole punch. These unicorn printables are so sweet.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!