If you want to make a super stretchy Slime Recipe with Liquid Starch, then this is it. This AMAZING Jiggly Slime recipe is the best! Whether you make this slime recipe for a themed birthday party idea or because you are the coolest mom in the neighborhood this awesome 3 ingredient slime recipe will have everyone excited.
Liquid Starch Slime
Slime Recipe with Liquid Starch
Are you ready to see how easy it is to make slime with liquid starch? It’s so easy you only need 3 ingredients, and your kids will be playing with slime in just a few minutes. Have Fun!
Sta Flo Slime Recipe
Easy Slime Recipe
Glue is a liquid polymer, so when you add the liquid starch and the polymer glue together, it catches hold together giving it a stretchy slimy feel. The starch acts as a cross-linker that links all the polymer strands together.
This Liquid Starch Slime is definitely one of the best slime’s ever!
Jiggly Slime Recipe
Slime is so popular and Kids of all ages love making this super squishy and stretchy sensory play. Another great thing about slime is it can be a super cool Science experiment too.
Liquid Starch Slime Recipe
If you want to make this Fun Slime add a bowl for red, yellow, blue, and black and after making your slime in individual bowls, put each color together.
How to Make Slime with Liquid Starch
1. Add your glue to the bowl
2. Add 1/2 cup warm water to your glue and stir
3. Squirt in a couple of drops of paint to each bowl of glue. Depending on the number of colors you want to add to your slime creation. For this slime recipe, we used 4 different colors. Mix each bowl well with a spoon.
4. Slowly add in the liquid starch a little at a time, constantly stirring to make sure it mixes in well. You’ll be able to tell it’s starting to come together.
5. Knead the slime with your hands as the consistency thickens.
6. Lay your slime out, with each color next to each other or place them back into their individual bowls.
PIN This Easy Liquid Starch Slime Recipe To Save
Are you ready to create the most amazing jiggly slime recipe for your preschoolers? You can also let your tweens mix up a few batches of homemade slime to see what colors they like best together. Slime is a fun experience for everyone.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!