These Slime Science Experiments are certain to be a ton of fun. And while you might be a bit worried about the stickiness or the mess, just know that making these slimes is all for the good of Science. Plus Slime is so much fun!
Your child is going to love creating these homemade slime recipes and learning how to perfect the process.
How to Make Slime
Slime Science Experiments
Many people don’t look at slime from an educational point of view, but it absolutely is full of learning opportunities.
Creating the slime means that your child has to follow directions, add ingredients and follow a process from start to finish.
Not only does this teach them how to pay attention, but they’ll also learn how to start thinking and using their analytical skills as well.
Plus…let’s be honest. Slime is just actually really, really fun to make.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Click on the links below for more themed ideas.
- Erupting Dinosaur Volcano Slime Recipe from schoolingamonkey.com
- Butter Slime from thebestideasforkids.com
- Slime Bubbles Science And Sensory Fun from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Fall Slime Science Activity from raisinglifelonglearners.com
- Magnetic Slime Recipe from thriftynorthwestmom.com
- Kids Will Love This Galaxy Slime from lifeovercs.com
- Borax Slime Recipe Science Experiment from littlebinsforlittlehands.com
- Heat Sensitive Color Changing Slime from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Rainbow Slime from thebestideasforkids.com
- Taffimatter Glitter Slime from funwithmama.com
- Disgusting Science For Kids Snot Slime Recipe from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Kinetic Slime DIY Recipe & Experiment from momdot.com
- Perfect Fluffy Slime Recipe from raisinglifelonglearners.com
- Glow In The Dark Slime from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Magnetic Slime Science Activity from littlebinsforlittlehands.com
As you can see, there are so many slime recipes to choose from! But who says you have to pick? Schedule one every month and bring science and slime into your home or classroom.
Do them all and then compare!