Your kids will love this homemade Slime Recipe, and it is perfect for a Superhero Birthday Party Theme. Superhero Glitter Slime is easy to make, and kids enjoy the squishy sensory play. DIY slime party favors are perfect for a birthday party or kids playdate. Are you ready to make Slime with Contact Solution for your kids? They will love it, Have fun!
Glitter Slime Recipe with free printables
How to Make Slime with Contact Solution – Superhero Glitter Slime Recipe with Free Printables
How to Make Glitter Slime Recipe
affiliate links can be found on this page at no cost to you.
Slime Recipe with Contact Solution
Add your contact solution and mix everything together. I suggest using a wooden spoon or something sturdy.
Finally, when the mixture starts to form knead it in your hands until it all comes together. If you used a dark food coloring, you might want to wear gloves. Work the slime in your hands until it’s pliable.
Slime only takes a minute to form, and your kids will be asking to play with it immediately.
This Glitter Slime Recipe is AWESOME! Use this as a fun, hands-on activity with your kids, a cool Science project or a perfect party favor.
You can download the free Superhero printable below. Print it out on a 2” round label, sticker paper or card stock and use a 2” round hole punch. Kids love these DIY slime gifts.
Awesome Clear Slime Recipe with Glitter or Glitter Slime Recipe that Every Superhero Fan will Love
Homemade Glitter Slime
6 ounces of Elmer’s glitter glue or clear glue
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1-2 teaspoons glitter
2-4 drops of food coloring, depending on the shade you desire
1 teaspoon contact solution
1-2 drops essential oil if desired.
1. Add glue to a small bowl or container.
2. Next, add your baking soda.
3. Add the glitter to the bowl. (optional)
4. Now add the food coloring
5. Next, add the contact solution.
6. Optional: Add essential oil if desired.
7. QUICKLY mix everything together with something sturdy (wooden spoon).
8. Once the mixture starts to form, put in your hands. If you used a dark food coloring, you might want to wear gloves. Work the slime in your hands until pliable.
9. You will know when the slime is done because it pulls like taffy and is smooth in texture.
10. Store slime in an airtight container
For the printable, You can print on a 2” round label, print on sticker paper or card stock and use a 2” round hole punch.
Enjoy your Glitter Slime!
Pin How to Make Slime with Contact Solution to Save for Later
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!