A random act of kindness is something that one does without a second thought. You simply do one irregular task for another human being, and it makes their day brighter. Today I wanted to share a list of Small Acts of Kindness you can do every day as a means to spread happiness to others.
Small Acts of Kindness Ideas
30 Small Acts of Kindness You Can Do Every Day
- Give a genuine or silly compliment to anyone and everyone.
- Write down what you appreciate about another family member and pass it along.
- Check in with someone who’s sick.
- Ask if you can help someone who may be having a difficult time in life right now.
- Lend your vehicle to take someone without one shopping for their necessities.
- Hold the door open for the person behind you.
- Say, “Thank you. Have a nice day” to someone who holds the door for you.
- Make a card for someone special.
- Deliver flowers anonymously to a hospital patient.
- Walk someone’s dog.
- Ask a senior citizen about their life story and truly listen.
- Give a hug to a loved one or friend.
- Clean up the mess made when dining out.
- Offer to pay another person’s food bill.
- Lend a hand to someone doing yard work.
- Bring treats to your workplace for coworkers to enjoy.
- Donate to a homeless person, perhaps give them some food.
- Leave a kind server a generous tip.
- Smile big at a random stranger, just because.
- Let a person out from a side road who’s waiting to get into the main road.
- Help another parent out with a stroller or carrying things.
- Hand out random notes that say nice things to people you pass.
- Give away stuff for free online or to a local needy family.
- Give someone a book that you no longer need.
- Give our parents or grandparents a call just because.
- Volunteer at a community event.
- Pay the toll for the person behind you.
- Pick up trash in a parking lot
- Drop off cookies at a friends house
Random Acts of Kindness
There you have it small acts of kindness you can do every day. The list of random acts of kindness could go on and on; there’s no limit to the ideas that come to my mind when it comes to being kind. Taking time to do these small acts of kindness every day can truly help create a happier world where others feel the desire to do the same. You can’t go wrong when it comes to being kind to another human being; the world will never have too much kindness.
FOR THE BEST ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS & INSPIRATION FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!