Random Acts of Kindness for Kids
Let’s face it; the world isn’t a super kind place lately. There’s less emphasis on the positives and more on the negatives. Our kids are growing up in a world where they can quickly get sucked into a downward spiral of negativity if we don’t step in to help teach them kindness and positivity. Plus who better to show them than us. We can easily make random acts of kindness a daily activity, and hopefully, each person that is blessed by your kindness will pay it forward, and the world will start to seem a whole lot brighter.
FOR THE BEST KIDS ACTIVITIES & INSPIRATION
30+ Random Acts of Kindness for Kids
There are many ways you can express and show kindness with kids, here are some ideas:
- Donate food to a food bank.
- Make a teacher appreciation gift.
- Bake a yummy treat for grandparents.
- Draw or color a picture to give to someone.
- Help a teacher organize the classroom.
- Help Mom or Dad with dishes.
- Sweep the house without being asked to.
- Help your sibling learn something new.
- Listen to someone kids tell you about their day.
- Visit a nursing home, with permission of course.
- Read a book to someone.
- Make a treat for the school bus driver.
- Write a poem for your parents.
- Help a friend with homework.
- Write notes of appreciation for every family member.
- Clean your bedroom without being asked.
- Offer your time to someone less fortunate.
- Make a bird feeder to feed the birds.
- Have a popcorn and movie night with the family.
- Teens can donate blood at a local blood drive.
- Sing a song to a random stranger.
- Smile to everyone you pass.
- Create a gift basket for someone who’s sick at the hospital.
- Make treats for your pet.
- Put change in the vending machine.
- Leave kindness stones in the local park.
- Give a friend or family member a hug coupon.
- Leave bubbles on someone’s doorstep.
- Walk around town with family to collect litter.
- Donate pajamas to foster kids.
- Donate a toy to Toys for Tots
- Leave a nice letter in your library book.
When you practice each of these random acts of kindness ideas, you are teaching them that kindness truly conquers all. Kids are our next generation of adults, so why not practice some of these random acts of kindness for kids with your children to help inspire them to be compassionate adults.
You Can Pin This Random Acts of Kindness for Kids Ideas to Save
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!