Teaching your child all about Acts of Kindness can be done at any age. The earlier, the better so that they can continue to spread that love and happiness to others around them on a constant and continuous basis.
The beauty of Random Acts of Kindness is that it can be a wide variety of different things. Let your child take the reigns in thinking of some kindness ideas as well, but if you are looking for a few acts of kindness ideas to help get you started you’ll find lots of fun ideas here.
Random Acts of Kindness
Acts of Kindness for Kids
Kindness comes from within and it’s something that is so easily passed on to other. Teaching your child that kindness matters are key and these simple activities can show support to that thought process as well.
What Are Some Simple Acts of Kindness
- Opening the door for someone behind you
- Smiling at someone as you walk by them on the street
- Giving a compliment to a stranger
- Passing on a gift to someone else in need
- Paying it forward by offering help or assistance
How Do You Show Kindness to a Child
- Be a good example for your child to follow
- Show patience in all things that you do
- Talk to your child about different situations and scenarios
- Always put your best foot forward for the day
Kindness Activities for Kids
Remember kindness is contagious, so if you show kindness it will rub off on others and have a ripple effect of goodness.