Each month we put out a fantastic list of kindness ideas. This April Random Acts of Kindness Calendar is full of fun acts of kindness for you to do by yourself, with your family or in the classroom.
April is the beginning of spring, so we are sharing ideas that promote kindness to the Earth, your community, and others. These acts of kindness ideas are full of helpful ideas like visiting an picking up litter, recycling and reusing materials, sending cards, and even washing someone’s car.
Random Acts of Kindness
April Random Acts of Kindness Calendar
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
2. Help someone out
3. Make someone a get well soon card
4. Let someone go ahead of you
5. Walk someone’s dog
6. Share a snack
7. Leave bubbles for someone
9. Give a hug
10. Tell someone to pay it forward
11. Invite someone over for dinner
12. Play with someone new
13. Make a gift for a teacher
15. Take cookies to the library
16. Give a care package to a college student
17. Thank someone unexpectedly
21. Help someone with homework
22. Donate your spare change
23. Help a neighbor
24. Support small business
25. Encourage someone
26. Draw a kind chalk message
27. Wash someone’s car
28. Pay for someone behind you
29. Hold the door
Enjoying random acts of kindness ideas with your children and friends is so much fun! Best of all, acts of kindness ideas encourage kids to think of others.
Acts of Kindness Ideas
Random Acts of Kindness encourage kids to be world changers and better themselves and others.
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!