Slime is a huge trend these days with kids of all ages. It doesn’t surprise me that slime became so popular because slime is so much fun. This scented slime is the best! You can pull it, twist it, squish it, squeeze it, and even smells amazing. We’ve been making homemade slime for years, and there’s nothing like a little squishy fun to get those hand muscles strengthening. Plus, this cinnamon slime is a stress reliever too. Are you ready for this Cinnamon Jiggly Slime Recipe?!
Cinnamon Jiggly Slime Recipe
This homemade slime recipe makes the best slime ever! This time of the year, we love to incorporate fall scents and colors. Making this cinnamon slime one of our all-time favorites. The natural cinnamon gives off a spicy aroma and smells good enough to eat. Cinnamon is also known to boost brain activity and help with memory skills. So that makes playing with this cinnamon slime recipe even better than others.
As you can see in the pictures, my kids love playing with slime. They will stretch it as far as they can and mold it into fun creatures. You can make handprints, poke holes, listen to it snap, squish, and jiggly back into shape. Slime is a great sensory experience for kids, and it’s a great stress reliever for adults too.
How to Make Natural Cinnamon Jiggly Slime
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine a 1/2 cup of Elmer’s glue with 1/2 cup of hot water and mix well.
2. Mix in your cinnamon and glitter.
3. Using a separate bowl – Add 1/4 teaspoon of borax into your remaining 1/4 cup of hot water and stir, letting the borax dissolve.
4. Mix in your borax water (ingredients should start coming together to form slime).
5. Pour the excess water out and remove the slime with your hands and knead the slime in your hands for a couple of minutes until the ingredients fully come together and aren’t sticky.
6. Place the slime into a Mason jar with a lid to store.
Enjoy your Slime!
FOR THE BEST KIDS ACTIVITIES
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!