If you are looking for Easy Thanksgiving Crafts Kids will love making you’ve come to the right place. This easy to make puffy paint turkey craft is fun for everyone. All you need is a few simple ingredients you probably already have around the house. Whether you make this in your preschool class or as a fun family activity, this turkey will have everyone smiling.
Turkey Craft for Kids
Easy Thanksgiving Crafts Kids Love – Puffy Paint Turkeys
Thanksgiving preschool crafts
What you will need to make your Puffy Paint Turkey Thanksgiving Craft is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
It only takes a couple of ingredients, and a couple of steps and your children will be having fun with this cool puffy paint recipe.
First, In a medium bowl, mix together the shaving cream and glue for about 3-4 minutes until it gets thick and you almost have stiff peaks.
Next, Separate your shaving cream mixture into 6 separate bowls and tint each one with a different color.
Have your child use their finger or a paintbrush to make a large oval turkey body. Then they can paint feathers of different colors on their turkey.
Lastly, your child can put the googly eyes on, and add a little rectangle beak.
Puffy Paint Recipe for Turkey Craft
- 4 oz. Foam Shaving Cream
- 4 oz. White Glue
- White Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Food Coloring—red, orange, yellow, green, blue, brown
- Optional: Paintbrush
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the shaving cream and glue for about 3-4 minutes until thick, and you almost have stiff peaks.
2. Separate into 6 separate bowls and tint each one with a different color.
3. Using your finger or a paintbrush, make a large oval body. Draw feathers of different colors on your turkey.
4. Put the googly eyes on, and add a little rectangle beak.
Fun and easy Thanksgiving craft for preschool kids!
Pin This Easy Thanksgiving Crafts to Save for Later
FOR THE BEST KIDS ACTIVITIES
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!