These edible playdough recipes are so much fun (and tasty!) to make. Even though you’ve spent most of your life telling your child NOT to put things in their mouth, this is the one exception to the rule. Homemade playdough that is easy to make and tastes great!
Your toddler or preschooler will love being able to play with this squishy playdough and knowing that they will be safe if they take a little bite gives us total peace of mind.
Edible Playdough Recipes
While some playdough just tastes gross, these don’t! These recipes are all made to be played with and snacked on if you and your child should decide to do so.
And while it might not fit into one of the major food groups, edible playdough is a fun way to incorporate sensory play.
Homemade Playdough Recipes
These playdough recipes smell amazing.
- Edible Bubblegum Peeps Play Dough Recipe
- Apple Pie Playdough
- Pumpkin Playdough recipe
- Gingerbread Playdough Recipe
- Peanut Butter Playdough
- Marshmallow Peeps Playdough Recipe
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Edible Playdough Recipes to Try
Click on the links below for more homemade playdough recipes.
- 3-Ingredient Taste-Safe Pudding Play Dough Recipe from simplybeingmommy.com
- Edible Homemade Playdough from rufflesandrainboots.com
- Hawaiian Punch Play Dough from smartschoolhouse.com
- Homemade Play Dough Recipe With Natural Dyes from mommypotamus.com
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Jello Playdough Recipe from musthavemom.com
- Edible Gelatin-Honey Play Dough from lifeovercs.com
- Pumpkin Pie Playdough Recipe from thebestideasforkids.com
- Peanut Butter Playdough Recipe from simpleplayideas.com
- Edible Play Dough from lilluna.com
- Edible Jelly Bean Playdough Recipe from lemonlimeadventures.com
- 2 Ingredient Edible Playdough from temeculablogs.com
- Edible Playdough Recipe from messylittlemonster.com
- Ice Cream Play Dough Recipe from smartschoolhouse.com
- Homemade Jello Play Dough from simplybeingmommy.com
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream Play Dough from jamonkey.com
- Funfetti Play Dough from smartschoolhouse.com
Who knew that there were so many different types of playdough recipes to make?! You can have fun right along with your preschooler or toddler making shapes and having fun.
Easy Edible Playdough Recipes
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here: