Fall is one of our favorite crafting seasons. With all of the beautiful colors changing it seems like the ideal time to be out collecting things in nature and creating fun things with the kids. Today we are sharing this DIY fall puzzle tree. So don’t just throw those leftover puzzles that are missing pieces away, recycle them into a cute fall tree craft! This activity is an easy and fun craft for kids to make.
Easy Fall Puzzle Craft for Kids – Enjoy!
Lovely Fall Tree Craft with Puzzle Leaves
What you will need to make your DIY Fall Puzzle Tree Craft is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
Fall Puzzle Trees
If you have an example tree or you work with your child they can do these steps themselves to create their own fall tree craft.
Cut the top half of the paper bag off, and crumple it together to make it look like a tree trunk. Glue the trunk onto the sheet of paper.
Paint the backs of the puzzle pieces different colors and let them dry.
When your painted puzzle pieces are dry glue them onto the paper above the trunk in a round shape to resemble a tree top.
You can also glue a few puzzle pieces on the ground to resemble fallen leaves.
Isn’t this a great fall craft to do with the kids. You can pick up a few puzzles from the dollar store if you don’t have any at home that you want to paint.
Fall Tree Puzzle Craft
- 18-20 Puzzle Pieces
- 1 Brown Paper Lunch Bag
- Craft Paints—red, yellow, orange, green
- Sheet of Paper, any color
1. Cut the top half of the paper bag off, and crumple it together to make it look like a tree trunk.
2. Glue the tree trunk onto the sheet of paper.
3. Paint the backs of the puzzle pieces different colors and let dry.
4. Glue these onto the paper above the trunk in a round shape to resemble a tree top.
5. Glue a few pieces on the ground to resemble fallen leaves.
Fun fall project for the kids!
Pin This DIY Fall Tree Craft to Save for Later
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!