These Free Printable Bookmarks for Kids are perfect for all ages. They are great for teachers, parents, and grandparents. Punch card bookmarks are a great way to encourage children to read. Whether you give a special treat when they finish all 15 books or take them to a bookstore to pick out a new book these bookmarks are bound to keep kids excited about reading.
Free Printable Punch Card Bookmarks
Free Printable Bookmarks for Kids
Whether it is a little motivation that your children need, or you are just looking for something to spark that reading adventure, punch card bookmarks can be a great way to motivate children to want to read more.
A few ways to motivate kids to read are:
- Set up a comfy reading space
- Find books that your child loves
- Make a reading fort and read under it
- Read by flashlight
- Set up a tea time and read while snacking on tea sandwiches
- Have reading challenges
- reward them with something fun or a special treat
Grab your free printable bookmarks below
Download Your Punch Card Bookmark Here
- The best way to use these bookmarks would be to print them out on Cardstock
- Laminate the bookmarks
- Hole punch each number as your children read a book.
Have fun and happy reading adventures!
If you are looking for a reading program, we LOVE All About Reading.
FOR THE BEST ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!