If you are looking for a fun Christmas snack idea or dessert for a Christmas party, these Grinch Snacks are AMAZING! Not only are they the cutest bite size Christmas cake balls ever, but they also taste delicious too. Everyone loves Grinch Christmas treats around the holidays. Plus, they are easy to make. A few simple steps and you’ll be munching on Grinch cake balls shortly. Yum!
Grinch Cake Pops
Grinch Snacks – Grinch Christmas Cake Balls Everyone Loves
It’s everyone’s favorite Christmas character The Grinch! If you love The Grinch as we do, you’re hosting a Grinch Party or fun Grinch movie night you’ll love the Grinch food you’ll find here.
How to Make Grinch Cake
What you will need to make your Grinch Cake Balls recipe is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
Cake balls are bite-sized balls made of crumbled cake mixed with frosting and covered in chocolate or candy coating.
They are easy to make and taste delicious!
Roll the cake mixture into about 2-inch diameter balls. Next, melt the chocolate candy melts per package directions, and dip each cake ball into the chocolate. Coat completely, tap off the excess and set it on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Finally, sprinkle each cake ball with green sugar and place a red heart candy on each one. Let the cake balls set until the chocolate hardens.
Grinch Christmas Treats
You’ll see the Biggest Grinch Smiles when you serve up these yummy Grinch snacks.
Grinch Cake Balls
- 2-3 cups White Cake, crumbled
- ½ cup Red Frosting
- 1 pkg. Wilton Candy Melts, bright green
- Green Sugar
- Red Heart Sweetarts
1. The beginning of a cake ball recipe is to bake the cake (per box instructions or homemade recipe) in a 9×13 pan. After the cake is baked crumble it into a bowl for preparation of cake balls.
2. Mix the frosting into the crumbled cake until it is well combined.
3. Roll the cake mixture into about 2-inch diameter balls.
4. Melt the chocolate candy melts per package directions, and dip each cake ball into the chocolate. Coat completely, tap off the excess and set on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle each cake ball with green sugar and place a red heart candy on each one. Let the cake balls set until the chocolate hardens.
6. Makes about 12-14 cake balls.
Fun and delicious Grinch Christmas treat!
Pin Grinch Party Food to Save for Later
FOR THE BEST ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS & RECIPES
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!