I’m sure you know this already, but stress is a killer. It’s exhausting and wears you out mentally and physically. Maybe you are one of the super lucky ones that hardly ever have any stress in your life, and you’re just looking for a cool idea for your kids. Either way, these Orbeez stress balls are squishy balls of addictiveness. We can’t get enough of them, and while you’re enjoying squeezing and squishing these, your body and mind are relaxing. Yay for that. So today I’m here to share how to make stress balls everyone will love.
FOR THE BEST KIDS ACTIVITIES
How to Make Stress Balls with Orbeez
Have you ever played with water beads before? They are so cool! Even by themselves, these water beads create a soothing tactile sensory experience. After years of using water beads for sensory play, I decided to take these fun little balls to the next level. It was time to make new stress balls with the kids.
Easy DIY Stress Balls
1. Put a small handful of water beads into a bowl
2. Fill the bowl with water and let it sit for 6 hours
3. Drain any excess water out of bowl
4. Put the water beads into an empty water bottle. You can do this by using a funnel or by hand.
5. Pull the top of the balloon over the opening of the water bottle and squeeze the beads into the balloon.
6. Pull the balloon carefully off of the water bottle
7. Let out the excess air and tie the balloon.
Enjoy relaxation and sensory play with your stress balls
Pin These DIY Stress Balls for Later
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!