These Summer STEM preschool activities are simple enough for preschoolers and offer tons of hands-on learning. STEM includes the subjects of science, technology, engineering, and math. These are subjects that can be fun for kids of all ages. And summer is the perfect time to build rafts, create water walls, and make sand slime.
STEM ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Summer STEM Preschool Activities
Try these activities with your kids at home or add the STEM projects to your preschool science table.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
These preschool activities will keep kids engaged, learning and entertained all summer long. Have fun!
- Sink Or Float Water Sensory Bin from stayathomeeducator.com
- Summer Science Outdoor Sun Prints from raisinglifelonglearners.com
- How To Make Straw Rockets from buggyandbuddy.com
- Outdoor STEM Measuring Tree Height from fromabcstoacts.com
- Galaxy Oobleck Science Experiment from schoolingamonkey.com
- How To Make A Lightning Bug Paper Circuit Card from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Fizzing Lemonade Science Activity from littlebinsforlittlehands.com
- DIY Sundial For Kids from kcedventures.com
- Rainbow Ice Tower Excavation from funathomewithkids.com
- Build A Water Wall For Kids from happyhooligans.ca
- Balancing Robot Science For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Crazy Cool Walking Water Science Experiment from coffeecupsandcrayons.com
- Stick Raft Building Stem Challenge from kidscraftroom.com
- Confetti Fireworks Engineering For Kids from schoolingamonkey.com
- Exploring Space Water Rockets For Kids from kcedventures.com
- Geometric Bubbles STEM Activity from littlebinsforlittlehands.com
- DIY Soda Rockets Engineering Project from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Floating Soap Boats Easy Summer Fun from firefliesandmudpies.com
- Awesome Pool Noodle Engineering Wall For Kids from leftbraincraftbrain.com
STEM for Preschoolers
Let children explore, ask questions, give them the time to figure things out, what works and what doesn’t.
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!