Are you ready to get creative with your kids this Fall? If you loved the Fall bucket list, you definitely won’t want to miss this new challenge. This Fall drawing challenge is the perfect way to spend quality time helping your kids build their creativity.
Plus, I guarantee this challenge is filled with giggles, fun, and lots of time to connect with your kids one on one.
Fall Drawing Challenge
As an added bonus, you can use this Fall drawing challenge to eliminate the phrase “I’m bored!” We’ve all been hearing it a lot more lately with all the increased time at home, but you can banish the phrase with a challenge that’s perfect for the whole family.
For even more fun, vote on the winners of each daily challenge and invent a silly trophy prize. At the end of the month, combine your Fall drawings to create a super unique memory book you’ll cherish.
Ready to get your fall drawing challenge? Keep scrolling to download your free Fall drawing printable today.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
30 Day Drawing Challenge
Here’s why you need to do a Fall drawing challenge with your kids this season:
There are tons of great reasons to try a drawing challenge with your family this year.
Check out some of the awesome skills your kids can develop and build while drawing:
- Drawing helps kids build imagination! How many times have we said kids today need more imagination? You can help your kids develop their imagination as they complete this Fall drawing challenge. Plus, it’s the perfect way to encourage creative thinking skills.
- Help young kids build important fine motor skills for better handwriting and practice proper pencil grip as they create masterpieces with pencil and paper in this Fall drawing challenge.
- Turn your kids into problem solvers! Sometimes staring at a blank piece of paper and deciding what to do can be the biggest challenge of all. With the prompts in this printable drawing challenge and a little encouragement from you, your kids can learn to stare down that blank paper and overcome the menacing white space with ideas and their own creativity.
What’s included in this Fall drawing challenge printable for kids?
These drawing prompts, unlike many drawing challenges, are specifically for kids. The ideas on this Fall drawing printable will get your kids thinking, imagining, and drawing! They’re perfect for kids of all ages and abilities, but I promise they’ll be lots of fun for adults to get in on too.
Drawing Challenge Ideas
Just check out these Fall drawing challenges:
- Relive Summer fun. Draw your favorite Summer memory. You might be surprised to learn what everyone’s favorite summer memory is. My daughter told me her favorite thing was popsicles on the porch. It’s the little things, right?
- Draw trees in Fall colors. It’s the perfect opportunity to spend some time out in the beautiful weather enjoying nature’s Fall wardrobe with your kids.
- Draw an Autumn day. I’m taking every opportunity I can to get outside and enjoy the perfect weather before it gets too cold. What does an Autumn day look like for you?
- Pumpkins in a pumpkin patch. Do you have a special place you go to get your pumpkins? We always go to the same farm. My kids wouldn’t be able to draw the pumpkin patch without the accompanying corn crib play area at our local farm.
- Want the best first day of school picture ever? Let your kids draw their first day! I love seeing them through their eyes, and the outfits are always amazing.
- Draw your favorite fall dessert. I can’t wait to see how my kids draw my famous “pumpkin dip” or my son’s favorite baked apples. You could turn your kids’ dessert drawings into laminated labels for the Thanksgiving dessert table. It’s sure to get the whole family talking!
- Draw a photo of your family. These are always my favorite. Once, my son drew me as a princess. I love hearing their descriptions of our family and the adorable ways they draw each member of our family.
- Have a dog? This is the challenge for you: draw your pet running outside. Well, unless your dog is as lazy as ours. Running is definitely not his thing.
- Draw yourself playing in leaves, but before you do, rake up some leaves and spend time jumping in the piles. It’s lots of fun and you can call it “art research.”
- What’s your favorite place? I bet you can’t wait to hear your kid’s answers for this one! Wait until you see the way they draw it.
- Draw an activity you want to do this season. This is a great way to get some ideas for fall activities to do together as a family. If you want more fun Fall ideas, don’t forget to check out my printable Fall activity list.
- Who’s your favorite TV show character? My daughter is obsessed with drawing Elsa everywhere. What will your kids draw?
- Make a spooky picture. It’s the perfect drawing challenge for some Halloween fun at home this year.
- Draw a picture of your family picking apples. This drawing challenge resulted in even more drawings, because my kids decided to draw an “apple picker” invention for us to use at the orchard.
- What’s your favorite thing about Fall? I’m drawing a pumpkin spice latte, but I can’t wait to see what my kids come up with.
- Draw something you’re thankful for. It’s a great opportunity to get your kids thinking about kindness and gratitude just in time for Thanksgiving. Want more gratitude activities? Check out the acts of kindness challenge.
Want to see the rest of the Fall drawing challenge prompts? For all 30 Fall drawing challenge activities, download and print your very own printable family Fall drawing challenge calendar today.
Fall Drawing Prompts
Subscribe here for over 200 FREE Printables and Lesson Plans
Then, don’t forget to get the complete printable list of family Fall activities to do at home this year with your kids.
If you’re loving this drawing challenge and you’ve gotta have more, you can get the original drawing challenge printable for kids here.