The kids and I are in love with this easy to make Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe. For about ten years straight I ate yogurt and fresh fruit every morning. The same thing each and every day really started to get to me about nine months ago, so I started branching out and trying different things. This fruit bark is a definite keeper. All kids and adults seem to love it, and it’s healthy. Yay!
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Fruit
How to Make an Easy Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
Delicious Frozen Granola and Fruit Bark
What you will need to make your Frozen Yogurt Bark is in this picture below. All you need to do is add your favorite Plain or Vanilla Yogurt. I have the ingredients displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page
Start by Chopping all of the fruit into small bite-sized pieces.
On a small cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, spread the yogurt all over in an even layer.
Add the chopped fruit all over the top of the yogurt and then sprinkle granola on.
Freeze for 2-3 hours or until frozen.
Break or cut large pieces off and hand out to kids or adults for a delicious, healthy snack. Enjoy!
Eat these right away or place back in the freezer until you are ready to eat. Perfect for a brunch or summer breakfast on the deck too.
Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark
- 16-20 oz. plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 Kiwi
- 4 Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Mango
- 1/4 cup Granola
1. Chop all the fruit into small bite-sized pieces.
2. On a small cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, spread the yogurt all over in an even layer.
3. Place the chopped fruit all over the top and sprinkle granola on.
4. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until frozen.
5. Break or cut large pieces off and hand out to kids or adults for a delicious, healthy snack. Eat right away or place back in freezer until ready to eat.
The Best Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark – Delicious! Pin it Here
You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!