This page is packed with Gardening Activities for Preschoolers and its full of fun ideas to get your children involved in planting, growing and learning activities related to gardening. You’ll find everything from making seed bombs, seed exploration, fairy gardens, bug houses, and more!
Preschool Garden Theme
Gardening Activities for Preschoolers
You’ll find perfect ideas for your preschool gardening theme.
Remember garden activities can be fun for all ages, but keep in mind their developmental levels. For younger children, you’ll want to keep their activities engaging and of course, hands-on activities are the best. Kids love to get in the dirt and participate.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Growing seeds indoors can provide you with delicious herbs, vegetables, and fruit. And it can also be a great conversation starter about where food comes from. This can lead to a preschool nutrition theme or farm theme.
Preschool Gardening Activities
- Egg Shell Garden Science Experiment from schoolingamonkey.com
- Plant A Salad With Your Toddler from momsandcrafters.com
- Incredible Edible Herb Sensory Play from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- Frog Habitat Garden from thecrafttrain.com
- Counting Garden Preschool Learning Activity from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Sensory Bin Veggie Garden For Preschoolers from busymommymedia.com
- Garden Soup from happyhooligans.ca
- Spring Garden Fine Motor Sensory Activity from handsonaswegrow.com
- Garden Word Cards from prekinders.com
- Gardening Ideas Observation Journal from whereimaginationgrows.com
- Spring Activities Cress Heads from redtedart.com
- Using All Five Senses In The Garden from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- Garden Printable Preschool And Kindergarten Pack from itsybitsyfun.com
- Making A Play Garden from theimaginationtree.com
- Colors And Numbers Flower Sensory Play For Preschoolers from lifeovercs.com
- Measurement Garden Hands-On Math Activity from alittlepinchofperfect.com
- Gardening Sensory Bin from frugalmomeh.com
- How To Grow A Carrot Top from laughingkidslearn.com
- Play Dough Garden Centre Pretend Play from theimaginationtree.com
- Counting Seeds Gardening Sensory Bin from fantasticfunandlearning.com
Gardening Activities for Kids
Children learn from growing things and spending time in nature. These fun garden activities offer your children so many wonderful benefits.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!