These Summer Science Experiments for kids are awesome! They will have your children learning about water density, making things erupt and explode, using their senses, working with nature and natural materials all perfect for inspiring children to enjoy science.
So if you are looking for a rainy day activity or a simple science activity to keep the kids entertained and learning throughout the summer these are some of the coolest science projects around.
Hands on Science Activities
25+ Summer Science Experiments for Kids
Get your kids learning, and having tons of fun, with these 25 exciting hands-on science activities.
These are all simple science experiments that you can do at home.
- Common household ingredients
- Takes less than 5 minutes to set up
- These science activities can work for toddlers through elementary school
- Hands on activities make learning fun
Do you remember those super cool lava lamps you had as a kid? I loved mine and with just a few ingredients your kids will love playing with their very own. Here’s the simple Lava Lamp Science Experiment.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Science Activities for Kids
- Exploring Space With DIY Water Rockets from kcedventures.com
- Melting Rocks Summer Science from myveryeducatedmother.com
- Magical 4th Of July Skittles Science Experiment from thesoccermomblog.com
- Tide Pool Science Experiment For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Exploding Baggie Science Experiment from coffeecupsandcrayons.com
- How To Make Compost Soup from onecrazyhouse.com
- Sinking Soda Surprise Summer Science Experiment from lemonlimeadventures.com
- How To Make Hot Ice from schoolingamonkey.com
- Sediment Jar Outdoor Science from raisinglifelonglearners.com
- Simple Soil Science from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Magic Pepper And Soap Experiment from coffeecupsandcrayons.com
- DIY Smores Solar Over Science For Kids from desertchica.com
- How To Make Ice Cream In A Bag With Recording Sheet from buggyandbuddy.com
- Rainboot Sprout Garden from raisinglifelonglearners.com
- Awesome Bubble Science Experiment With Kids from hellowonderful.co
- How To Make Ice Cream Slime from schoolingamonkey.com
Science Activities for Preschoolers
Whatever Science Activity you choose to do, you are bound to have lots of fun times and your kids will be begging for more science. Have a great summer!
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!