This month we have been sharing lots of fun Thanksgiving Preschool Activities. You’ll find corn crafts, turkey art and crafts, thankful ideas, and full Thanksgiving theme learning units. Today we added these adorable DIY Thanksgiving Puzzles for kids. They make a perfect preschool activity plus, they would be great to have for the kids to enjoy on Thanksgiving. You can download your free printable template below. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving Preschool Activities
Thanksgiving Preschool Activities – DIY Thanksgiving Puzzles
If you add your children’s name to these they would make adorable Thanksgiving place cards. I can see my children enjoying these while waiting for dinner or while everyone sits and chats after dinner.
Make Thanksgiving Puzzles for Kids
What you will need to make your Thanksgiving Preschool Craft Puzzles is in the picture below, along with the steps to make them. You’ll also find all of the instructions displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page. Have fun!
This is a super cute popsicle stick craft puzzle. You can make Pilgrims, Native Americans and Turkey’s for your children to enjoy. Aren’t these the cutest?
Puzzles are great for children.
They help with hand eye coordination
Fine Motor Development
and it helps their focus and concentration.
Best of all it builds their self confidence.
These Thanksgiving puzzles would make a great center activity during a preschool theme week too. There are so many possibilities.
Fun Preschool Activities for Thanksgiving
DIY Thanksgiving Puzzles
- Tape six popsicle sticks together with masking tape.
- Download and print the template onto heavy cardstock.
- Cut the template out.
- Trace the template onto the popsicle sticks.
- Use paint markers to color the popsicle stick puzzles. You can also use paint and brushes, markers, colored pens or whatever you’d like!
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Remove the tape from the back of the popsicle sticks.
- Your puzzles are now ready to be played with. You can seal these with spray sealer or Mod Podge if you’d like.
Your children will love putting these Thanksgiving Craft Puzzles together.
Pin These DIY Thanksgiving Puzzles for Kids to Save for Later
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Click Here to Download Your Free Thanksgiving Template
Fall Activities for Kids
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!