These Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers are such a simple and fun way to help them learn their letters. If you’re looking for fun ways to teach the alphabet, you won’t want to miss out on these great ideas.
Your child will love these printable alphabet activities for toddlers and preschool-aged children. Plus, don’t miss out on the hands on activities for your children.
Fun Ways to Teach the Alphabet
Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers
Don’t start off your child’s learning years with frustration… instead, incorporate these fun alphabet activities into their daily schedule.
Even though they’ll be playing and having fun, they’ll also be training and expanding their minds as well.
Learning the Alphabet
Printable Alphabet Activities for Toddlers
How do I teach my child the alphabet?
Teaching your child the alphabet isn’t overly complicated, but there are some simple activities that you can do that will help.
- Read!! Read fun books your children will enjoy, read the classics, have fun with nursery rhymes, enjoy early chapter books.
- Rhyming – teach it, say them, and have fun with rhyming.
- Point out and talk about print around neighbor, city, and world around you.
- Begin learning letters and sounds by starting with your child’s name and family.
- Teach the alphabet one letter at a time.
- Keep it simple and keep it fun
There are so many different ways to teach your child the alphabet.
Alphabet Activities for Kindergarten and Preschool
- Letter of the Week Crafts
- Alphabet Picture Cards
- Toys for learning the alphabet
- Alphabet Mazes
- Letter Matching Sensory Bin
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Fun ways to teach the alphabet
Click on the links below for more alphabet activities. These are also fun alphabet activities for kindergartners as well!
- Letter Matching Activity For Kids from laughingkidslearn.com
- Fingerprint Alphabet Art from easypeasyandfun.com
- Feed The Sharks ABC Beginning Sounds Activity from totschooling.net
- Roll And Say Summer ABC Game from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- ABC Fine Motor Preschool Busy Bag from coffeecupsandcrayons.com
- Free Printable Lowercase Alphabet Pattern Block Mats from lifeovercs.com
- Free Alphabet Train Printable from stayathomeeducator.com
- Popcorn Writing Tray from fromabcstoacts.com
- Alphabet Sounds Fishing And Matching Game from theimaginationtree.com
- Giant Dot To Dot from icanteachmychild.com
- Fun Apple Tree ABC Match Preschool Printable from iheartcraftythings.com
- Sensory Alphabet Activity from powerfulmothering.com
- Magic Letter Learning from handsonaswegrow.com
- ABC Stack Letter Identification Game from stayathomeeducator.com
- Mailbox Alphabet Game from totschooling.net
- Flower Themed Sensory Writing Tray from theimaginationtree.com
- Ocean Theme ABC Sensory Bin from fantasticfunandlearning.com
- ABC Ice Cream Gross Motor Game from coffeecupsandcrayons.com
- Back To School ABC Puzzle With Pete The Cat from totschooling.net
Alphabet Activities for Toddlers
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here: