These Alphabet Worksheets a-z are great to practice letter recognition as well as beginning letter sounds. They will also have your children working fine motor skills as well as handwriting practice. These work great for preschool alphabet and language activities.
Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets
Alphabet Worksheets a-z – Free Q Tip Painting Printables
A fun Montessori-inspired q-tip painting letters for toddlers and preschoolers with pictures that match each letter.
Painting with q-tips is a great activity that is perfect for helping your children develop fine motor skills. These Alphabet printables are great to practice letter recognition as well as beginning letter sounds.
How to Use Q Tip Painting Alphabet Printables
Painting with q-tips is an easy activity to set up.
- Download and print your alphabet worksheets.
- Set out a few q-tips and a tray of paint.
- Talk to your child about each letter and the letter sounds
- Show your child how to dip the q-tip in the paint and gently make dots along the large letters at the bottom of the page.
- The top half can be used with a colored pencil for handwriting practice.
Alphabet and Language Activities
- Easy Ways to use Montessori Language Arts
- Montessori Movable Alphabet
- Summer Alphabet beginning sound clip cards
- Alphabet Toys
- The Best Montessori Books for babies – elementary school
Free Q Tip Painting Printables
Practice the letters from A to Z with these free printables. When your child completes the letters bind them together to make an alphabet book.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET THE FREE ALPHABET PRINTABLES
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Montessori Activities 2019
Alphabet Worksheets a-z – Free Q Tip Painting Printables | Natural Beach Living
The Best 6 Free Montessori Language Curriculum PDF Download | The Natural Homeschool
Early Montessori Language Lessons | Sugar, Spice & Glitter