Get ready for the summer with this fun indoor fishing game. Perfect for a rainy day, letter f alphabet activity or working on hand-eye coordination. This DIY Magnetic Fish Game is fun and fabulous for kids to play. It also fits in perfectly with an Ocean Unit Study.
DIY Magnetic Fish Game
Felt DIY Magnetic Fish Game for Kids
If you are looking for a rainy day activity? This one is perfect. It’s an easy DIY Magnetic fishing game for kids. You’ve probably seen the cool magnet puzzles; now you can make your own.
Magnetic Fishing Game Template
What you will need to make your Fun Magnetic Fish Game is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in list form towards the bottom of the page.
Cut little fish shapes with different colors out of the felt. Make these big enough so you can fit a washer inside.
Lay a washer on one of the fish and hot glue another fish it so the washer is enclosed.
Glue a googly eye on each of the fish.
Great DIY Fishing Game for Kids
Fish just for fun or turn it into a learning game by having little kids catch certain colors or sizes.
Felt Fishing Game
- Felt (Multi-Colors)
- Googly Eyes
- ½” Washers
- Small Round Craft Magnets
- White String, 8-12” piece
- Small Dowel Rod
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut little fish shapes out of the felt. Make these big enough so you can fit a washer inside.
- Lay a washer on one of the fish and hot glue another fish it so the washer is enclosed.
- Glue a googly eye on the fish.
- Tie the string onto the dowel rod and glue the end of the string between 2 magnets.
- Fish just for fun or turn it into a learning game by having little kids catch certain colors or sizes.
- Have Fun!
You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!