The key to a No Spend Weekend or a no spend challenge is in the planning. Gather up your ideas and supplies that you already have and make a family plan. This no spend weekend printable will help you find fun things to do on weekends without having to pay any money. Focus on saving money for your families goals and not spending frivolously. These activities are awesome and will give you free things to do all year long. Now let’s go out for some free fun.
50 No Spend Weekend Activities that Everyone Loves
50 No-Spend Weekend Activities that Everyone Loves
I know the picture says 45 things to do on a no spend weekend, but I just couldn’t stop at 45. As I was writing this up and thinking about all of the things, we plan to do this year more activities came to my mind. I hope you and your family enjoy these free activities and it saves you lots of money.
50 FREE Activities
1. Visit the park
2. Go sightseeing
3. Play a board game
4. Visit the library
5. Try a new recipe
6. Draw something
7. Camp in the living room/backyard
8. Watch a new movie or have a family movie night
9. Learn a new skill or research something interesting
10. Make a Budget plan – I know this isn’t the most fun activity, but you feel great after you see how much you can save by having all of these no spend weekends.
11. Make a time capsule
12. Go through old photos
13. Exercise – There are so many ways to get exercise in your house or around the neighborhood.
14. Go geocaching
15. Make paper airplanes
16. Go through old clothes
17. Have a yard sale
19. Write in a journal
20. Swap movies and books with a friend
21. DIY something from Pinterest – think upcycling or recycling from things you have around your house.
22. Make freezer meals with things you already have stocked
23. Have a spa day at home
24. Clean your car – Kids love when they get to help wash the car. Make it a fun family activity, and you’ll end up with a super clean vehicle. Yay!
25. Attend a free local event
26. Do a random act of kindness
27. Have a sleepover – kids love having friends spend the night so why not toss all of the pillows and blankets on the floor for a movie and sleepover with a best friend.
More No Spend Weekend Ideas
28. Go hiking or for a nature walk
29. Skype or facetime a friend or relative
30. Bake cookies
31. Donate things from around your house
32. Read a book
33. Go jogging
34. Have a scavenger hunt
35. Go swimming
36. Try a free trial at a local gym or class.
37. Practice photography
38. DIY a cool coffee drink
39. Borrow a neighbor’s dog for a walk in the park
40. Visit the beach
41. Go window shopping
42. Play a trivia game
43. Build a fire
44. Organize cabinets
45. Paint or do something crafty with your supplies.
46. Start a gratitude jar
47. Collect things from nature
Focus on saving money this year and make your ultimate goals become a reality.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!